Friday, February 19, 2010

Back on Track

I was able to stop at Yarn Harbor yesterday between B&N in the morning at class to pick up teeny-tiny-itsy-bitsy circular needles in size one to cast on the sleeve of the Dale, and it's doing well.I'm already past the minimal amount of colorwork on the bottom, and now it's endless stockinette, which is going faster than I thought. I got a bit above the colorwork last night first at work, then while watching Evan Lysacek win the gold medal (later than I should have been up, but ah well, it's the Olympics!). I have a lot of homework to do this weekend to prepare for next week, plus I work a crazy amount this weekend, so we'll see how far this gets, but hopefully I can get a comfortable amount done on the arm.
Lots to do, including knit, so more later! Huzzah for finally getting back on the band wagon... sheesh...

No comments: