Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

Pretty awesome Valentine's Day, thanks to Mr. S. :)

We went on a flashlight tour of the Fairlawn Mansion in Superior, which I've never done before.  I love the Victorian era (one of my Master's Thesis papers concerned childhood in the Victorian era!), so checking out an old restored Victorian house by flashlight was a fantastic surprise for me.  Major points to S on that one.  The guy knows me pretty darn well. :)
I got the obligatory flowers (which he even put in the vase for me), card, and my favorite:

a little time with some knitting.
Yes, that is a sock.  A regular, basic easy pattern, knit sock for me.  Because any knitter with any self respect must have her own knitted socks for her feet. ;)
And yes, that is the color of the yarn.  No, I didn't put it through filters.  It really is that ridiculous. :)
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. :)

No comments: