1. When you give your Dad your blog address so he can see climbing pictures, and then you blog about possibly completely his sweater that is over a year late, be prepared to come through on said sweater when he attacks you next time he sees you with, "Isn't it done yet? When will it be ready? Wasn't it supposed to be done by now???"
2. If you know you are bad at directions, and you know you have to drive somewhere you've never been before, save an hour of driving by Google-mapping it. It will save much stress and swearing at street signs.
3. When a long drive is about to take place, two large cups of coffee beforehand isn't a good idea.
4. Especially when you get lost for an hour.
5. Buying another coffee while lost and needing to go to the bathroom does not help said situation.
6. Perhaps I drink too much coffee.
7. Point 6 is moot because there is no such thing as "too much coffee". Sillyness.
8. I think I'm going to stop this before it goes too far.