Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Up and Running

Even though I'm just getting 'back' from my spring break (technically), with how much I worked last week I don't feel like I got much of a break at all. Ah well, too much of a break and I probably would have been bored. :)
Lots of homework to accomplish this week, including preparing a presentation for my Authorship seminar and an Annotated Bibliography and Abstract for my Authorship paper. Due to my work schedule, I'm hoping to get all of this done the next couple of days so late nights aren't required. Crossing my fingers...
I'm also throwing something on the needles to finish by Easter in the next couple of weeks, hopefully.My cousin requested another Upside-Down tulip hat for her second baby girl. I made the same hat for her first little girl about two years ago, and apparently she loves it and wears it all the time, so the younger has to have one too. It was an easy hat to make, so I'm not too worried about whipping this one together fast.
I also have more stuff that was my Grandma's to sort through, including her stash of knitting needles and crochet hooks. I'm not a crocheter, so I'm not quite sure yet what to do with the hooks, but I'm sure that if I stick them in a drawer I find something to do with them eventually.
I found out that I got a bonus at one of my jobs, and it should be enough to cover a new climbing rope!! :) Any suggestions? I was thinking a Mammut rope- super durable, probably find one to be good for both rock and ice. I'm open for other thoughts, though...

No comments: