Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dawn

Because of daylight savings time, I got to see something this morning at home that I normally see much later, while shelving at work:The sunrise!
It was pretty enough for me to stop getting my things together for a very long day, warm my hands on my mug of coffee and watch for a little bit.
Sometimes, no matter how busy or crazy life can be, it's nice to just take a minute to breathe and watch the sun come up... if only for a minute.
In regards to the busy/crazy life mentioned earlier... let's just say I'll be very happy when Friday rolls around this week. I've been swamped with extra homework and research, a group presentation tomorrow that turned into me doing most of the work so it's acceptable, and extra shifts at work. Tomorrow is one of my first evenings off (starting at 6... is that sad?) and I may try my hand at making Artisan Bread. It should prove interesting and exciting! If I have too much homework to do that, I'll probably attempt it on Friday instead. We'll see how it goes- it would be nice to have homemade bread. Much tastier, too.
Off to get some sleep before another long and hectic day.
Hopefully I can enjoy the sunrise a little tomorrow, too.

No comments: