Saturday, August 20, 2011

FO: Stockholm Scarf

Earlier this week I sat down with some sun and some coffee and finished up a present for one of the fall brides I'm knitting for.
The result is a beautiful, light, squishy cowl that I'm excited to give her today!
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns Fresco in a beautiful dark red
Needles: size 10
Made For: Sarah- she's getting married Sept 24th, and I'm playing the violin music for the wedding!
Timeline: August 2nd through August 18th
Modifications: None, though next time I'll cast on 252 stitches instead of 256
Worst Part: Probably realizing after I got back from my trip that I had to crank this out... fast!
Best Part: Easily the yarn. SOOOOO squishy, so light, so soft and beautiful. Easily going to buy this again. I wish there was more yardage per skein (expensive) but it's so worth it.
I'm definitely going to use this yarn again, and I'm excited to give this to the bride!

No comments: